Monday, February 1, 2010

February Stamp of the Month

This card is made using the Close To My Heart February Stamp of the Month, "It's a Piece of Cake." All products Close To My Heart except yellow flower. Colors: Barn Red and Buttercup.
The sentiment stamped on this card is from the February Stamp of the Month also. The image is cut from A Child's Year cartridge with my Cricut. All products are Close To My Heart except the blue flowers. Colors used: Cocoa Cardstock, Sweet Leaf, Twilight, Cranberry and Colonial White.

The sentiment from this card comes from the stamp of the month, too. This card is made using Close To My Heart's Grace paper pack and uses Olive, Garnet, and Colonial White Cardstock.


This card is made using the February Stamp of the Month also. It is stamped in Cocoa ink and colored with Martha Stewart Markers. The paper, ribbon, brad and flowers are from an unknown source (stuff in my scrappin' stash).





This card is also used with the Piece of Cake set and is made using Close To My Heart's Sweet Home paper pack. Colors: Indian Corn Blue, Buttercup, Barn Red, and Cocoa. The image is colored with my Copics and Martha Stewart Markers. This stamp set is such a fun set to own!!! It is one of the all-time must haves!!!


No comments: