Sunday, December 21, 2008

8th Day of Christmas




On the 8th Day of Christmas, my true love sent to me some gift tags for the gifts underneath my tree.
Don't throw away your scraps of paper! Make gift tags out of them instead. The first tag is one like we made in our November Cardmaking/Tag You're It Workshop, except I colored in the image with CTMH Markers. The second tag is simply designed with some circle and scallop circle punches from scraps of paper and then stamped some images in the center. The third tag is using the random stamping technique from the set called "Holiday Jubilee" from Close to My Heart. (The images on the 2nd tag are from "Holiday Jubilee as well.) This would also make a nice Background paper for your layouts. Random Stamping is done by simply stamping the images in a triangular pattern on solid colored paper. Works well using a couple of different stamps with a couple of different colors.